Your new swimming pool will likely become the focal point of your backyard. For this reason, you may want to consider something other than a traditional round or rectangular-shaped pool. When it comes to pool designing, there are numerous ideas you can come up with for creating an irregular-shaped pool that is both attractive and inviting. Here are just a few of them.
- L or J-shaped pool-Perfect whenever you would like a longer pool, but your backyard is not quite deep enough for one. One of these pools also creates soft, delicate curves along the side that make it easy for you to tuck in a few chairs or a picnic table.
- Star-shaped pool-Surrounded by natural rock and lots of plants, this type of pool presents a very natural appearance. Add a waterfall or fountain on one end to give the illusion of rushing water.
- Figure 8-A swimming pool that is wider on both ends than it is in the middle can provide you with separate swimming areas for adults and children.
- Octagon-shaped pool-An excellent choice for very small yards, an octagon-shaped pool is also very easy to build a multi-level deck around in order to visually enlarge your space.
- Four-Leaf Clover-Perfect whenever you would like something a bit more whimsical, a swimming pool shaped like a four-leaf clover will also provide separate swimming areas and accommodate large groups of people.
Of course, this list is not all-inclusive, as we have actually come up with many other unusual designs over the years. We can even create a custom design especially for you based upon your terrain. For a unique, custom pool design, please contact us.
December 21, 2016
Categories:In-Ground Pool, Pool Design, Pool Installation, Pool Service