Welcome to Alan Jackson Pools, Inc. – the trusted name in in-ground pool construction for residential and commercial customers. With over 35 years of experience, we take pride in our ability to create unique and personalized pool and spa designs that exceed our customers’ expectations.
Before we get into our services, let’s discuss the various aspects of in-ground pool construction, including what to expect, materials used, timelines, finishing materials, problems to avoid, and much more.
The Pool Construction Process
Our pool construction process is simple and straightforward. Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
- Design: Our experienced designers work with you to create a personalized pool and spa design that matches your unique style and preferences. We take into account the size and shape of your backyard, as well as any other features or structures you want to incorporate into your pool area.
- Excavation: We start by excavating the area where the pool will be installed. This is done using heavy machinery to ensure that the ground is leveled and stable.
- Plumbing and Electrical: Once the excavation is complete, we install the plumbing and electrical components necessary for your pool and spa. This includes water lines, filtration systems, and lighting.
- Installation: After the plumbing and electrical components are in place, we install the pool shell, which is made of concrete or gunite. We then add any finishing materials you choose, such as tiles or coping.
- Fill and Start-Up: Finally, we fill the pool with water and start up the filtration and heating systems. We’ll provide you with instructions on how to care for your new pool and spa, and we’ll be there to answer any questions you may have.
Materials Used in Construction
At Alan Jackson Pools, Inc., we use only the highest quality materials in our pool construction projects. These include:
- Concrete or Gunite: The pool shell is made of concrete or gunite, which provides strength and durability.
- Tiles: Tiles are a popular choice for finishing the interior of a pool, as they are easy to clean and come in a variety of colors and designs.
- Coping: Coping is used to cover the edge of the pool and create a smooth transition between the pool and the surrounding area.
- Decking: Decking can be made of various materials, including concrete, pavers, and natural stone. It provides a safe and functional area around the pool for lounging and entertaining.
- Filtration Systems: We use top-of-the-line filtration systems to keep your pool clean and clear.
Call Us Today
At Alan Jackson Pools, Inc., we take pride in our ability to deliver personalized and unique pool and spa designs to our customers. We use only the highest quality materials and take great care to ensure that the construction process is seamless and stress-free. Whether you’re looking for a simple and functional pool or a luxurious backyard oasis, we can make it happen. Contact us today to schedule your on-site estimate and start creating your dream pool and spa!